As part of the Hostelworld application process, you have provided us with a copy of the relevant property/business licence/permit applicable to your region and address verification documents.
Once these documents have been verified by your Hostelworld representative, you will receive your Inbox log in details to start updating your profile and accept Hostelworld contract.
Before your Hostelworld profile can be activated, the Hostelworld contract must be accepted by the business manager using the log in details you received by email.
If you have not done so yet, you can find it on the first page of your Hostelworld Inbox. Please review it and click "Accept" to agree to conditions.
Below an overview of terms of business:
- You are responsible for maintaining your rates, availability and profile content up to date at all times, in order to avoid overbookings or bookings confirmed at incorrect prices.
- Bookings made through our website are always confirmed – they are not on request basis. They must be honoured. If a booking is not honoured, you will be liable to refund the guests booking deposit, if you cannot secure alternative accommodation nearby of an equal or better quality for the same price.
- Hostelworld will collect the commission from the customer when the booking is confirmed on our sites. You will then charge the remaining amount when the guest arrives or in advance of arrival in case of non refundable bookings.
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Contract term is indefinite, either party may terminate this Agreement by giving not less than 28 days notice in line with clause 12.1 of the contract.
Once accepted, you can review your contract at any time in your Hostelworld Inbox.
Where: Property Setup→ Contracts